Saturday, March 17, 2012

Soooo...it's been a while!!

It almost seems as though my days are becoming more hectic as i see that i'm not blogging as much as i used to!!
Between working,taking care of children and animals i think much of my time is consumed.
Let's do some updating.
Dakota my oldest child will be 16 in may,
Shaniya,my oldest daughter will be 13 in july,
Mikiya will be 6 in april.
Me...just had my 35th birthday and simply not really impressed by the whole age thingy.
We have...Trixie(old english bulldog)
Tonka(miniature pinchser)
Baby(himalayan)
Coco(ragdoll)
Slurpee(vietnamese pot belly pig)
and the girls each have a hamster.
So about having my hands full...............

On the other hand i think busy is good ,it stops my brain from wandering into dangerous territory,it stops me from reading into things that i maybe sometimes shouldnt.
My family has been through alot in the last few years and really it hasn't gotten much better but i really cant say that it's gotten worse,mikiya's health continues to sit on the edge,she will be turning 6 years old and just weighed in at 32 lbs,she had 2 major infections this year and has struggled with food more then i have ever seen before,normally she maintanes her weight until now she has begun to lose.
Shaniya was diagnosed with liver disease this year and has to watch her food intake and has dealt with things so good,she has managed to change her diet and lose 30lbs so far,dakota remains healthy and is currently looking for his first job so that he will be able to purchase a car,he doen't know that mom and dad will be giving a helping hand in that department,the rest of us have remained healthy.
So that was a quick update and now im to tired to type!!

No comments: